Sunday, June 12, 2011

Roller Derby!!!

So with all the changes to my body I am finding all these new things that I want to do. My newest hobby is Roller Derby. I have only been to one practice and need lots of work before I can actually play on a team but it is a lot of fun and great exercise. Last night my sister, who I have also roped into this endeavor, and I went and watch the double header in Coeur d' Alene. It was so much fun. Jay was not completely behind my decision to join until he watched last night. Now he understands!!!!!

So as of today I am 179.5. Don't even remember the last time I was in the 170's. Feels good and I am starting to feel the muscle tone from all the exercise I am doing. One downside to all the weight loss is apparently no one noticed how short I was before cause all I here now is I am so little or I look like I am shrinking. I have always been 5'3" but I acted bigger before I guess. My Aunt Theresa told me yesterday my aura must be shrinking lol. I think I just acted like I was bigger before to try and make up for my weight.

1st practice. Not sure what the look on my face is about.

On my way to watch roller derby. Yep I'm rocking a faux hawk!

Love my shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment