Friday, January 7, 2022

Friday 01/07/2022

 Day 5

I am doing this mostly to remind myself each day why I am not eating or drinking crappy stuff right now.

Wednesday I wore a pair of size 10 stretchy black jeans and they were pretty tight. I said I would never wear a 10 again and there I was barely fitting into them. 

Face is much better today. Almost looking normal. Eyelids still vey itchy. Sleeping well at night and waking up at about 430 am and actually feeling awake (mostly). Still not drinking enought water or walking enough but working on it.

Monday 187.6 (lots of bloat and water weight from weekend.

Friday 179.6 and .8 on blood ketosis meter.

Never want to see the 180's again!!!!!!!!

Now to get through the weekend, which is always the hardest for me.

Day 0


Day 1

Day 4



No comments:

Post a Comment