Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Update 10/26/2010

So things are really starting to come together. Tif and I have our plane tickets and she is going to be my caretaker for the four days we are in Mexicali. Tomorrow we go get our passports. I am so happy that my great family is being so supportive. I don't know if I can wait three more weeks without driving those around me crazy because the surgery is all I want to talk about. I bought some size 10 goal pants this week and will post a pic of them soon. I can't even fathom ever really wearing them but I am sure going to try to get there.
 
The center I am going to is the Mexicali Bariatric Center. Their website is www.mexicalibariatriccenter.com and they have a ton of information on their website for anyone interested in bariatric surgery. I am going with the sleeve gastrectomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment