Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11/06/2010 Before Pics and Weight

So Monday I start my high protein, low carb before surgery diet. I may lose some weight while on the diet so I wanted to do my before weight in and pictures now. I haven't done my measurements yet but those should follow this week. My daughter, sister, and I were getting ready to go to yoga so I figured it was a good time for a before picture. I have to admit I was shocked to see them. I had no idea how big my a** had gotten. If I wasn't sure about the surgery before seeing these pictures I was sure was after :)

Yoga was fun but I realized how much the actual bulk of my body impedes my movement. I am very flexible and used to be pretty good at yoga but this time I could barely move around. Surgery here I come :)

Weight 260.5
BMI 46.13




No comments:

Post a Comment