Thursday, February 14, 2013

V Day 2013

February 14, 2013 Happy V Day!

How am I feeling today. Well I am down to 165 which is good. Jay is down to 288 and has lost another 1 1/2 inch off his waist. Watching him feel better and work hard helps to motivate me and makes me work even harder. We will beat this together!!!

I am thankful for my family and friends today and glad to have a home and a job. I need to remind myself that no one is judging me but me and I am harsher then anyone else. I need to let up on myself and those I love a little and enjoy every day that I have.

I made it through my entire work out at the gym today just by reminding myself that I can do it. I got my homework down on time (not always easy for me) and paid the bills. When I met with the counselor yesterday she gave me some tips to help me stop worrying so much. One was to set a time for worrying and not let it be in my head all the time. So last night when I laid down and my head wouldn't stop I just kept telling myself that it was not the time and I would worry about those things tomorrow. It must have worked because I slept pretty good and today the worries don't seem so bad.

One day at a time. One pound at a time. One worry at a time. That is all we can do.

Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment