Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013

So much has happened since my last post. Jay, Erea, and I sold the RV and rented a cute little house in Grants Pass. We really love being in a house again and it has a big back yard that is fenced for the dog and the kid. I also changed jobs at Wal-mart and am now working in the HR area as a training coordinator. I enjoy the job and the people alot. Still hoping to get back to law enforcement someday but I am patient. My lovely 18 year old daughter is pregnant and due in December so I am anxiously awaiting that. I am trying to convince her to move here from Idaho but no luck yet. I do not feel old enough to have a grandchild but that is okay I am still excited.

As far as my weight loss goes I have not been doing great with exercise, diet, or getting my water in. Today I am trying to get back on track. I weighed in at 163 today. I am going to try and do 3 Biggest Loser workouts a week on the Wii and hope to make it to the gym for Zumba Toning twice a week. I will be headed to my 20 year class reunion in about 5 weeks so I am hoping to get to about 155 before I go. I just let everything else get to me and don't focus on what I need enough. I have started over a million times and will just keep starting over until I get it right.

So to go with my weigh in today I also took some more pictures. Glad I did because looking back at my old pictures made me feel a ton better.


No comments:

Post a Comment