Tuesday, January 11, 2011

40 Pounds

As of today I have lost a little over 40 pounds. That is such an awesome feeling. I will never see those numbers again. I can't believe that my goal of being under 200 pounds is actually coming into view. It has been 8 weeks since my surgery and I am feeling great. Averaging 5 pounds a week which is awesome and more than I could ever of hoped for. I bought a pair of size 16 pants yesterday and pulled them on without a problem. That motivated me to get rid of a bunch of pants in my closet that I haven't worn forever and now will never fit again. WooHoo!!!

Sunday I leave for the police academy in Boise for 3 weeks of probation officer training. I will be flying home for the weekends but I am really going to concentrate on myself while I am there and take full advantage of the gym. Hope to be under 200 by the time it is over.

I am also now officially obese instead of morbidly obese with a BMI of 39.57. Overweight here I come.

Starting Weight 264
Current Weight 223.3
Goal 140

No comments:

Post a Comment