Saturday, March 5, 2011

03/05/2011 Almost to my 1st Goal

As of today I weight 205 pounds. Can't believe I am almost out of the 200's and I don't plan on ever seeing them again. Hopefully I will be there by my 4 month surgiversary in 10 days.

Yesterday was also the 18 month anniversary of me quitting smoking. I am just getting way to healthy :) Hope to be a good influence on my kids to not wait as long as I did to get healthy.

I am going to the club at least 3 times a week if not more and dragging my sister along with me. We have a great time going to classes together and are even learning a little belly dancing :)

Overall I am very happy with my sleeve and think I made the right decision. Sometimes it seems to move slower than I would like but patience has never been my strong point.

No comments:

Post a Comment