Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3 month blood work (a little late)

So yesterday I finally had my family doctor run my 3 month blood work, only a couple of weeks late. He was not even aware I had the surgery until yesterday. Blood work results came back perfect today and doctor said everything looks good. I am down 60 pounds and feeling great. Next week is my 4 month surgiversary and hoping to lose the last 4 pounds to get under 200. That would be amazing.

Yesterday I bought one pair of size 14 jeans, one pair of 33 x 31 jeans, a juniors x-large shirt, and a size 14 one piece swimsuit at goodwill. Got home and everything fit. Actually need a belt with the 33 jeans. The swimsuit is a little snug but should fit soon. What an amazing feeling.

I will post some new pics next week.

Oh and in case I didn't already mention it last week was also the 18 month anniversary of quitting smoking.

Surgery Weight 264
Todays Weight 204.6
Goal Weight 140

No comments:

Post a Comment