Sunday, July 21, 2013

July 21, 2013

More big changes for us. Found out a couple of months ago that my older daughter, who just turned 19 is pregnant. She has been with her boyfriend for about 4 years and while this was not part of their current plan everyone is happy all around. They cam down for a visit last month and have decided to move down here. So we rented a bigger house with room for them and their two dogs and next weekend when we go to Idaho for my 20 year reunion we will be bringing them back to Oregon with us. So excited to have them around and a grandbaby (a girl by the way) on the way.

I am on day two of the 5 day pouch test diet to reset my pouch as I was slipping back in to all my bad habits and eating carbs before anything else. Lost one pound yesterday and am at 160.6 today. Jay is down to 270 which is awesome for him. We may not be where we want to be or keeping up as well as we had hoped but we are both still loosing and living a much healthier life then we were a few years ago. I am hoping with this 5 day pouch test I will make it past my lowest weight since surgery which was about 157.

Well off to clean the house and get rid for vacation in 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment