Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015 177.2 Pounds

Day One!!!!!!!!!

Weight 177.2 Pounds
Waist 36 Inches
Hips 43 Inches

Not really happy about being almost 180 pounds again but I know that I can do this. I have done it before and I have faith in myself.

Hit the gym for 60 minutes of Spinning today and kept my protein and water intake high and my carbs and calories low.

Also weighed in for a Biggest Loser competition at work today as a little extra motivation.

Had Jay take a picture of me last night in what used to be my favorite jeans. I quit wearing them about a year ago because they were getting too tight. Now I can not even button them. I will be posting weekly updates of my jeans pictures until I can wear them comfortably.

Also started a 30 day plank challenge today.

Already hearing from people who were not aware of my past weight troubles and enjoyed reading my blog. Every little comment keeps me motivated.



1 comment:

  1. You've got this Tia. You've done it before and you'll kick ass at it again.

    ReplyDelete