Sunday, December 5, 2010

12/05/2010 Busy Busy

Wow returned to work on Tuesday and seems like I haven't had time to do anything like update my blog. Felt good to be back at work but still feeling pretty tired by the end of the day. Need to get better taking my vitamins and drinking more water. Yesterday Jay and I painted the bathroom, kitchen, and dining room so the landlord will put in new floors after we had a leaky hot water heater a couple of months ago. Everything looks very clean now except the rest of the house where we stacked up everything from the rooms we were painting. Guess I will be putting the house back together today, and still have one bathroom to paint.

Went and saw the new Harry Potter movie last night and it was great, but sucked to watch everyone else eat popcorn but me. It sure smelled good though. I did have beans and cheese from Taco Bell for dinner and that was kinda nice to have something dinner.

Weigh in today was good. Back in the 230's for the first time in a long time. Sure feels good. Didn't get to the gym as much as I wanted this week but I will try again this week.

Starting Weight 264
Todays Weight 237.4

No comments:

Post a Comment