Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve 2010

It is exciting to think of the things that will happen in the new year. For once I am pretty confident I will actual meet some of my weight loss goals. My main goal for this year is to work out more and get ready for a 1/2 marathon in September.

My weight loss has really slowed down the last few weeks which has been frustrating. I have only lost about 3 pounds since mid-December but I am trying to stay positive and just watch what I eat and be active. I know I am not getting enough protein or water but it is hard because I get full so fast. I guess it is a learning process and it will just take time.

Happy New Year to everyone and may we all have a healthy and happy 2011!!!!

Current Weight 227.1
BMI 40.23 (almost out of the morbidly obese category!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment